Don’t let anyone dim your light, make it more colourful! 🙂
by Devashree Gharkar
- Glass jar/mason jar
- Glass liner
- Glass paint
- With the help of the liner draw any design of your choice on the glass jar. If there are any mistakes you can wipe it off with the help of cloth
- Let the liner dry. It will take around 1-2 hours for it to dry.
- Once the liner has dried off, paint the glass using glass paints. Avoid formation of any bubbles. Burst the bubbles with the help of a brush.
- Let the paint dry. See to it the colours do not merge with one another.
- Place a candle inside the jar, light it up and viola!