By Devashree Gharkar🌟💜
- Base (pot)
- Take the pencil, piler and wire and wrap the wire around the pencil. Use the piler to hold pencil and wire together and then wrap it around.
- Make several such loops.
- Next arrange these loops around the pencil.
- Take m-seal, stick it at the end of your pot and stick your pencil onto it.
- You can use the extra m-seal to decorate the pencil.
- Let it dry.
- Once the m-seal has dried, proceed to paint you pot and the plant of pencil+wire.
- Fill the pot with styrofoamballs or tiny pebbles as per availability.
- Once the paint has dried off you can decorate it as per wish.
- And that’s it. Your earring stand is ready!
April 9, 2020 at 11:47 pm
LikeLiked by 1 person
June 12, 2020 at 10:26 am
Thank you 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people