First up, I would like to take the opportunity to admit that I haven’t written much in the past 3/4 months. A little encouragement goes a long way in getting inspiration to get started and fired up again. I ought to write more frequently, but I always like delivering my quality best instead of going by the number! I will be posting more frequently now and this habit has made me more happier each day I log in and read through my feed while jotting down my likes! With this I would like to thank you Geofrey Ogire for nominating me for Awesome Blogger Award! Check out his full blog here: Jeoblog
The rules (The rebel in me has bent the rules a bit!)
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer atleast 5 of the questions you were asked (You can also answer all that is offered on your platter)
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them a minimum 5 new questions to answer.
My answers to questions given by Geofrey
1. What is your favourite job?
Depends on what context this is put up in, if I am at work I love my work (as an engineer) because I love my job! If I am at home, I would pick my interests and housework to keep me occupied and happy. In a completely parallel world, I would love to be a librarian (which means free access to books) or a chef (cos I love food)!
2. How many times in a year, do you go for holidays?
There was a time before I completed university when I would travel 2 times a year atleast just for a leisure ride! It’s been a while since I have gone on a vacation tour and in this situation, looks like it is going to take a while! (Doesn’t stop me from planning though!)
3. As a blogger, have you ever had challenges with WordPress or any other content management system? If yes, mention at least two challenges.
I may have faced some challenges regarding the wp-admin controls while making significant changes to the page, also the search bar on WordPress to find someone I possibly know who might be on WP is a little cumbersome at times! But WP sure has the best interface and search algorithm to find like-minded people in the community! (I know it now)
4. Which another topic would your blog stand for?
Duh! My blog already has multilayered domains (books, food, travel, journal entries) , I don’t know If i would like to add another one (Any recommendations readers? Let me know in the comments) I ll have to think of it on that note! Good question (yet tricky one)!
5. When did you start your blog?
We started our blog on 8 January 2017.
To keep the cycle going, here are my nominees!
To my nominees, here are your questions:
- When and why did you start your blog and what keeps you going since it’s inception?, and what are the top topic(s) that make your blog?
- What is your profession, what do you do for a living?
- What keeps you busy in this current situation and what are the habits of now that you want to take with you when you are back to your usual way of living?
- What are the positive and negative effects that you have faced in this current situation?
- What is/are the first thing(s) that you would like to do when you step out of this ‘new normal’?
- Where would you like to travel in this season if you were allowed to step out? (I would love take a bunch of recommendations in form of a list, thank you!)
- Are you an introvert/extrovert or do you belong to any other category? And what are the perks of where you stand?