Thank you so much Ms. Reluctant Preacher’s daughter for tagging me here! Hey, while I got to see a bit of your work, loved the About section for starters.. like-minded people reminds me how much I love the WordPress community! Check out her blog for more surprises!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo)
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 Questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them
The Reluctant Preacher’s daughter’s questions for me (and my answers):
1. How has the coronavirus effected your life?
I am currently on a home office, when I would have reported to work in person in normal times so I am missing out on meeting brilliant minds everyday and getting to be a part of fun on-site activities. Other than that, I am taking things quite positively, doing miscellaneous activities and doing fine! 🙂
2. If you had to live one day of your life over and over again for a year, what day would you choose?
Living just one day in a life daily would be a bore, would love to a live a different life everyday, I like how things are the way they are.. (and maybe I can’t describe one specific day that I would like to live for a long-term! 😉 )
3. Would you rather eat broccoli and carrots OR ice cream and bananas everyday for a year?
I am one heck of a health freak! I live on green grass everyday plus to make things worse, I have no sweet tooth ;0
4. What is the ONE thing you can’t live without?
I cannot live without training my truly beautiful mind with interesting lessons about the world everyday!
5. If you could spend one day with someone (living or dead), who would it be and why?
I am really thinking about having tea with Michelle Obama, Meghan Markle and Nigella Lawson. Make that spending the day with 3 people (truly not a crowd!) Something about women power that is just so invincible!
6. Do have any advice for people just starting their blog?
Be consistent, simple, dedicated and fresh with your content. Don’t overdo and don’t write like you want to draw too much attention, less is more and quality triumphs over quantity any day!
7. What, if any are the biggest mistakes you see people making on their blogs?
I haven’t spotted any obvious giant mistakes anywhere yet.. but yes, really tiny ones like grammatical mistakes, not enough of proofreading, not putting in enough tags (these are acceptable and can be improved over time), suffering a burnout very easily and not interacting much with the blog community!
To keep the cycle going, I nominate:
..and here are questions to my nominees!
- An ideal life demands one to be Creative, to stay Fit and to Earn well! Which categories (1 or more) of the 3 do you think you have successfully got yourself covered at present and how do you maintain your stand in these categories?
- What is your wish list for the vaccinated future that you otherwise can’t quite start or work on in these times?
- How do you interact with the WordPress Blogging community? Do you know anyone in the community beforehand or do you communicate via other mediums?
- Broccoli and Carrots OR Ice-cream and Chocolate chips everyday during the quarantine period, which food type keeps you calm in the new-normal?
- Any advice for me on how I can improve my blog and my writing work? Which blog category keeps you captured for sometime, if any?