What a happy coincidence, within a short period of time I am nominated again for this award! Thank you so much Janis for this! 🙂 Now for the next steps…
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Janis’s Questions and my answers!
1. How was your first few weeks post lockdown? It was hard, I was lost– had to go through uninformed extreme transitions without realizing much of it. Through most of the difficult period, I understood myself better and my patience was put to test largely.
2. Have you done any of your to-dos post lockdown? Care to share? I jotted down a personal entry of my to-do list at the onset of the lockdown and since then my to-do and done list has been ever growing, here is the detailed post!
3. Do you have a favorite fall photo? Please post and share why. Fall season or typically post-monsoon season in India can have some specific must-visit touristic spots all over: This nostalgically reminds me of a vacation marked 2 years ago which has some beautiful pre-post-monsoon photos, this post of mine will keep anyone happy! 🙂
4. What is your most treasured shareable memory? The first book I ever read, the one that told me that I am meant to be a hardcore bibliophile for a lifetime. A papyrus old-is-gold Moby Dick paperback novel.
5. Have you read any book recently? How do you find it? I just read the ‘Difficult Women’ by Helen Lewis last week, now I am onto the next book by Sydney Sheldon which will be my upcoming review post! 😉
6. Has your blogging routine changed post lockdown? How? My blogging routine has exploded for good, one positive of this year is that I have opened up well and enough to all my WordPress readers! 🙂
7. If you can recreate 2020, how would you have it? Now maybe I said this too many times (about wanting to undo the pandemic all over).. but apart from that, Can we stop being judgemental all over social media?, Can we undo our demon side and use kindness as a tool to redeem and recreate ourselves in this critical time?
- Which book(s) have you read / are going to read in the last/next 10 days? Any books released in 2020 that you would like to recommend me?
- State a fun fact about you that makes you stand out in any generic crowd, do you have any rebellious feature that makes a point in your bio?
- Give away a couple of your favorite latest Netflix series or Anime that you would want me to watch?
- Dogs or cats (or a third option)…and why?
- Name 3 snacks that figure in your cheat diet!
- What are your pet peeves (top 3)?
- For how long could you possibly unplug and stay clear from any social media? (time in minutes/hours/days?)