Thank you so much Aditi Verma @LifeDairyOfADreamer for nominating me! Had a look at your blog wall and loved the heartwarming articles that speak for the soul.. very close to human nature and evokes emotional intelligence. Here I am trying to give justice to your pingback at my best possible 🙂
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
Answers to the Questions given by Aditi Verma!
- How has your blog helped you grow? Never have I ever been so expressive in exceedingly long paragraphs more often than during the pandemic in form of book reviews which has led me to reading a lot! Also what a wonderful WordPress community, the reason I am sticking here with interest and enthusiasm for years now! 🙂
- What inspires you to write (not blogging)? I am an introvert, but if I hold it in for long my brain will burst, the only way to survive is to pen my expressions down, I couldn’t find any other way for a lifetime! 😉
- What is the one thing that drives you crazy and instantly changes your mood? A lot of things, at the instant I can think of just good food that pleases the gut while confined at home!
- Do you believe in miracles? Sometimes, at other times I prefer to work hard and fight for my wants.
- How do you deal with pessimistic people? If they are capable of change, change them.. explain them. If not, then they are never meant to be.. distance away. Period!
Here are my nominees:
- Riddhi B.
- Naturally Val @thenaturalstribe
- Couple Of Bees
- Victoria Rose
- Evelyn Kinya
- Shayra @sevenlettersdaily
- Ena @rfdumais
..and these are my questions!
- An ideal life demands one to be Creative, to stay Fit and to Earn well! Which categories (1 or more) of the 3 do you think you have successfully got yourself covered at present and how do you maintain your stand in these categories?
- How do you interact with the WordPress Blogging community? Do you know anyone in the community beforehand or do you communicate via other mediums?
- How do you handle roadblocks in your life? Is there any difference in the usual hard times comparing present to the times before mid-March?!
- What is your wish list for the vaccinated future that you otherwise can’t quite start or work on in these times?
- Any advice for me on how I can improve my blog and my writing work? Which blog category keeps you captured for sometime, if any?