I thank Sakshi Tiwari from The Little Dreamland for nominating me for a blogger recognition. If you land on Sakshi’s page, you’ll be flanked by a lot of great philosophy and motivating posts that reflect great positivity. She and her co-blogger started at the age of 15 (That’s crazy, almost prodigies!). I started my blog at the age of 20 with my co-bloggers, so I can totally relate to her story pinned to the article I am referring to! I spent quite some time looking through their blog and this is my favourite pick: Self Doubt —> So simple, yet so powerful and beyond the years of thinking. My feedback to these 2 bloggers: I see a lot of enthusiasm and hardwork, keep ’em going! Improve your strategy of keywords for category and tags and work together to better your word comprehension and publishing frequency! 🙂
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started and give some piece of advice to new bloggers.
- (New) State the most favourite section of the nominator’s blog and give some opinions about it.
- Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How this blog started? Details of the answer is on this post!
My advice to new bloggers? Keep it simple, manage a good frequency of blogging, maintain an aesthetic quality of comprehension; do what you love.. don’t always have a dependency or pressure of what the viewers will like, if you just follow your intuition, long before not you will be surrounded by a like-minded community!
- Aathmana V. J. @read.live.love
- Aishwarya Meti@aishwaryameti
- | Purvasha |@thatgirlwhospeaks
- Ashmita | thefictionaljournal@ashmitaghosh
- Rez Scribblez@rezunikorn
- Shreya Sinha@shreya06sinha
- Nikki Cameron@cameronnikki
- Sweet& nice things@sweetnicethings22
- Seamless Echo@seamlessecho
- Smelly Socks and Garden Peas@smellysocksandgardenpeas
- Sahana Mandal@sahanamandal
- DIY Wood Now@diywoodnow